Wearing school colours gives children a sense of identity with the school, which helps to encourage a community spirit. We expect all children to wear the school uniform and thank parents for supporting this. Our school colours are blue and grey. Our school jumpers, book bags and PE bags can be purchased directly from school. They can be bought and paid for using SCOPAY. School trousers, dresses, skirts and white polo shirts can be purchased from a wide range of shops, including the larger supermarkets.
Good quality second-hand uniform is also available at school, please see the Friends of School Facebook page for further details. If you are unsure of which size to order, wish to try before you buy, or have any questions about school uniform, the school office will be able to help. Please remember that all items must be marked with your child’s name.
Our uniform consists of:
- Grey trousers, shorts, pinafore dresses or skirts
- Blue and white gingham dresses for summer
- White polo shirts
- Blue sweatshirt with the school logo
- Black shoes and sensible blue, black or white sandals in the summer
- Black suitable shoes or boots (not fashion boots) in winter time only
- White, black or grey socks or tights
- All shoes/boots need to be flat and suitable for use on the field or playground
- Winter shoes/boots should be black
- In the summer, sandals are permitted, but these must be sensible
- Trainers, Crocs, flip flops, heels and platform soles are not permitted
All children must change for PE and games. The games kit is outlined below and should be kept in a drawstring bag marked with the child’s name:
- Navy blue or black shorts
- White T-shirt
- Plimsolls or suitable trainers
- Blue Tracksuit for outdoor use (optional)
Please see the slides below for examples.
For health and safety reasons children are not permitted to wear jewellery to school.
- Sensible hairclips/hairbands in blue may be worn
- Sensible wrist watches (analogue or digital only). Watches with ‘smart’ features are not permitted
- Nail varnish is not permitted
- Earrings are not permitted in school.