Subscribe to the School Calendar
Apple Calendar Instructions (Best option)
To subscribe to the calendar using Apple’s Calendar program:
- Open the Calendar program (in Applications)
- From the File menu select New Calendar Subscription
- Type or paste the feed address above into Calendar URL field then click Subscribe
- Change the name and color (optional), add to iCloud if you can, and update the Auto-refresh frequency to Every day, then click OK
- The events should now appear in your calendar and every iCloud device – and auto update!
Apple iPhone or iPad Calendar Instructions
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Accounts & Passwords.
- Tap on Add Account.
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
- Enter or copy/paste in the calendar address above.
- Leave username and password blank and SSL on.
- Tap the Next and Save button.
Microsoft Outlook Instructions
To subscribe to the calendar feed using Outlook:
- From Tools menu select Account Settings
- Click on the Internet Calendars tab
- Click the New button
- Type or paste the calendar address above then click Add
- In the Subscription Options dialog box, you can optionally rename the calendar. Make sure the box is checked in the Update Limit section.
Google Calendar Instructions
To subscribe to the calendar feed using Google Calendar:
- In the left column, click on the Add link in the Other Calendars section.
- From the menu select Add by URL.
- Enter the address above in the dialog box then click Add Calendar.
NOTE: There appears to me no way to manually set how often the calendar is refreshed in Google Calendar. There sometimes appears to be long periods of time with no updates. If the calendar appears to be “stuck” (not updating) after a few days, you can try unsubscribing from the Calendar on the settings page and re-subscribing using the feed URL .