Lymington Infant School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The Health and Safety and well being of every child is paramount. Everyone who comes into contact with children has a role to play in safeguarding children.
All staff have Safeguarding training and follow the statutory guidance as set out in the document Keeping Children Safe in Education.
Our school aims to:
- Practise safe recruitment by checking the suitability of staff and volunteers
- Raise awareness of child protection issues and equip children with the skills needed to keep them safe
- Implement procedures for identifying and reporting cases/suspected cases of abuse
- Establish a safe environment in which children can learn and develop
- Maintain an ethos where children feel safe, are encouraged to talk and are listened to
Children have access to many online platforms in an ever changing technological world. At Lymington Infant School we teach the children about age appropriate digital safety through PHSE and IT lessons.
Please use the links below to help keep your child safe online.